Tim Fowler's "Wet Bouquet", is a stunning piece created in 2023 as part of the In Bloom exhibition alongside Jake Andrew.
- Original painting by Tim Fowler
- Signed by the artist for authenticity
- Framed in a raised float white box frame
- Protected by museum glass
- Dimensions: 95 x 76 x 3 cm (frame size)
- Mediums: Acrylic, Oil, Pastel & Spray Paint on Paper
- Part of the In Bloom exhibition with Jake Andrew
Whether you're an avid art collector or someone looking to add a touch of sophistication to your living space, Tim Fowler's "Wet Bouquet" is a compelling choice that exudes elegance and charm. Don't miss the opportunity to bring home a piece of contemporary art that will elevate your space and inspire conversation.
GET 10 MONTHS INTEREST FREE LOAN WITH OWN ART / NOVUNA PERSONAL FINANCE SUPPORTED BY ARTS COUNCIL ENGLAND
Please note: The artwork's colour and detail may vary slightly from the image you see on the screen, highlighting its unique qualities and the artist's hand-touched nature.
Pickup available at JG Contemporary
Usually ready in 2-4 days
45 Churchfield Road
London W3 6AY
Pay 10 interest free installments.
Own Art is an Arts Council England funded scheme, which is designed to make it easy and affordable to buy contemporary art.
We’re excited to be an Art Money partner, enabling you to buy the art you love and pay over time, interest-free.
Art Money allows you to enjoy your artwork now and pay over time, whilst we pay our artists immediately.
You can apply and use your Art Money Credit for any artwork purchase from £1,000 - £100,000. A minimum 10% deposit must be paid, which then acts as the first payment of the ten
Subsequent payments are debited directly from your account so you don't have to do anything. Furthermore, if you wish, payments can be linked to your credit card or American Express card allowing you to accumulate your loyalty points without the one-off instant financial hit
HOW TO APPLY?
The quick and easy online application takes only a few minutes.
1. Create your Art Money account online
2. Apply in 5 minutes, get approved in real-time
You will be asked to provide some standard financial information.
Should your application be "referred" for any reason (it's not uncommon) we will be in touch promptly.
Then, Art Money it!
1. Find the work you love from us and wish to purchase
2. Complete the purchase with us, paying a minimum 10% deposit - this is considered payment 1 of 10
3. Create a purchase through your Art Money account and the artwork is yours to take home
Interested in other works by this artist or other artists? We will source them for you.
Want to pay in instalments?
This artwork ships from the UK.
Shipping costs will be calculated automatically at checkout depending on your shipping address.
Please note that your order may be subject to import duties and fees upon delivery, depending on your shipping destination.
If you're not entirely happy with your artwork, you can return it to us within 14 days and choose a replacement or receive a full refund.
About Tim Fowler